St. Bridget of Erin cast iron fragment
Location: North Jefferson Avenue at Carr Street
Served the Kerry Patch Irish Catholics, St. Bridget was one of the five oldest churches in St. Louis.
Currently: La Salle Middle School.
According to the archdiocese, St. Bridget was built to serve an Irish parish organized in 1853. A girls’ school run by the Sisters of St. Joseph and a boys’ school run by the Christian Brothers began there in 1871. From 1927 to 1936 it served Kenrick Prep Seminary and High School.
Price: $250 each